I urge you to take legislative steps that strengthen interior enforcement, end policies that encourage illegal immigration and achieve 100% operational control at and in between all ports of entry.
- Make E-Verify mandatory for all U.S. employers to eliminate the jobs magnet.
- Complete the Congressionally-mandated biometric entry/exit system to track non-immigrant visitors to the U.S.
- End the practice of birthright citizenship for illegal aliens and foreign visitors.
- Require state and local law enforcement to report affirmatively all non-citizens in custody to ICE, make ICE detainers mandatory, and require ICE to pick up and remove deportable aliens.
- Expand expedited removal to include all illegal aliens with criminal convictions.
- End catch-and-release of illegal aliens by requiring that they be detained until removal.
- Deny immigrant and nonimmigrant visas to nations that refuse to repatriate their citizens.
- Reform the judicial process in immigration courts, including restricting relief from removal, to expedite the process and reduce the backlog of cases.
- Restrict asylum to the internationally recognized definition of those who are unable to be returned to the home country due to a well-founded fear of (state) persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
- Allow Border Patrol access to all federal lands.
Phone me if you would like to talk about this,
Greg Raven, Apple Valley, CA
P.S. Each of these things must be done.